There are two types of millennials in this world … the young ones and the old ones.
If you were born in the 80’s then you are part of the old crew who definitely remembers these 15 things.
1. You remember watching the O.J. Simpson trial on Court TV.
2. This was your middle school social life.
3. You spent countless hours chatting in AOL chatrooms.
4. You WERE going to marry one of the Backstreet Boys.
5. You went to see Titanic multiple times in the theater, because that’s what everybody did.
6. You didn’t get your first cell phone until you were 16 or older.
7. You played Oregon Trail in elementary school.
8. You were allowed to eat peanut butter in school.
9. You remember flying before the TSA.
10. You got your first email account in middle school … and checked it only once every couple days.
11. You waited hours to download songs on Napster.
12. In college you listened to all your favorite songs on your cool iPod Mini.
13. You watched Carson Daly on TRL after school.
14.You took pictures on a digital camera and felt SO innovative.
15. You felt so proud when you finally got one of these.
Share this with your friends by clicking below!