Texas Teen Dies From Electrocution While Using Cellphone During Bath

By Kristy Rice Jul 14, 2017

ADVERTISEMENT
The death of a teenager in Texas is sparking an effort to spread awareness and common sense advice that preteens and teens possibly take for granted. You see, Madison Coe died of electrocution while taking a bath at her father's home in New Mexico.
She was fourteen years old, had just graduated from middle school and was anticipating her freshman year of high-school in the Fall. She was a basketball player and held first chair with her tuba in the school band.
ADVERTISEMENT
"She was very smart, a very good student in school. She just loved life," her grandmother, Donna O’Guinn said. “She was such a bright, vibrant, very intelligent, loving, caring young lady,” Madison’s mother told People magazine. “She had such a huge heart. Always willing to help others.”
Madison's classmates and teachers are mourning her death and the realization that she won't be returning with them in the new school year.
"It is with heavy hearts that Frenship ISD mourns the loss of Madison Coe," school officials said. "We wish to share our heartfelt sympathy with her family and friends as we carry the burden of this tragedy together."
ADVERTISEMENT
Source: Cbsnews | Washingtonpost | Nbcnews
PAGE 1 / 3 Continue
ADVERTISEMENT